BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Watching Sad Video Late @ Night

Ok so last night I was watching a really sad video about one of my favorite character Zack Fair from Final Fantasy 7,and it was about his death and now I don't really want to see that. Cause' if I saw just 5 seconds of it and I cry for  a long time, I don't want to know how long I'll be torn by the actual scene. I mean I cried when Angeal died, but the first time I herd that Zack is going to die I said, "Why do all my favorite characters die?!" and of course my little brother started laughing,and my dad was too. Ya when things like this happens I get teased about it,and my friend calls me a fan girl all the time, but that really doesn't bother as much. Any ways heres a random picture to lighten up the mood! Oh and for people like me and have nothing better to do listen to this! It's probley going to be the best thing you ever listened to! :D http://youtu.be/IHQCeR8-FoQ

0 comments: